Re: [N8VEM-S100:3097] GAL's and PALASM

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:36:42 PM UTC-5, Thierry Schembri wrote:
SPLDs from Texas or Atmel should work no?

I believe you are correct and I retract my previous claim.  Lattice stopped making them years and years ago but Atmel makes some in the ATF750 series.  I like the DIP package and 5v supply and 10 ns speed but don't much like the $8 a piece price.  Still if they replace an entire handful of discrete TTL even the price is a net win.