Re: [N8VEM-S100:3097] GAL's and PALASM

SPLDs from Texas or Atmel should work no?

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Vince Mulhollon <vincemu...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 10:54:08 AM UTC-5, monahanz wrote:
When we actually come to doing the production boards we
will probably supply the relevant programmed GAL's. They cost next to
nothing.

Just pointing out as far as I know they were discontinued about 4 years ago, so its new old stock or pulls going forward.  Eventually stocks will run out.

http://www.latticesemi.com/~/media/Documents/ProductChangeNotification/PCN10/PCN09I-10NotificationofIntenttoDiscontinueSelectMatureDevices.PDF?document_id=37118