Re: [N8VEM-S100:5245] Re: finished case with SMB installed

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 07:56:23AM -0700, Philippe Elie wrote:
>    Hi folks,
>    I just finished the dual IDE board and installed CPM3 thanks to the
>    wonderful guide provided by Yoda and David Fry, I did not encounter a
>    single problem !
>    below  a picture of the system running CPM3 (non banked as I still have
>    an old Z80 board).   I applied decals on the front and back panel to
>    get good looking legends. I realize the available memory is quite
>    limited (I think TPA is around 30-40K) so that limits quite a bit. Next
>    step : get the real thing and build a NV8EM Z80 board !
>    cheers
>    Philippe

Nice!

How did you cut the clean rectangular hole in the front panel for the display?

I'll be doing this shortly, and am not satisfied with the results I've been
able to get (and effort involved) on other computer front panels I made with
a drill press then lots of filing.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Ma...@Misty.com)