Re: [N8VEM: 15889] Re: about the subversion server (oops)

Wayne,

Thanks for letting us know that. I am glad there was an easy fix.

Douglas

On May 10, 2013, at 12:26 PM, Wayne Warthen <wwar...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you are using TortoiseSVN, it is VERY easy to switch the URL.  Just right click on the directory containing your working copy, choose "TortoiseSVN", then "Relocate...".  You will get a very simple dialog that let's you change the URL for the working copy.  Just change the URL from "svn://goodall.com/RomWBW" to "svn://server.goodall.com/RomWBW".  You will then be able to continue using your working copy just as before.  No need to check out everything again.

--Wayne