RE: [N8VEM-S100:1658] IMSAI 8080 CPU card replacement

>TPA: The read/write memory between address 0100 hexadecimal and the lowest address of the BDOS was the transient program area (TPA) available for CP/M application programs, ie: all of ram, except BIOS

Thank you, I should have clued in that it was a CP/M term.  My mind was stuck on the 1802's TPA (timing pulse A).

I'm still new to CP/M.  It was thanks to Rich Cini's write up and a CP/M book that I was able to get it running.

I don't think I ever thanked Rich... I hope he reads this...    Thank You Rich :)

:)J