RE: Available S-100 PCBs

Hi

If you sent a PayPal for one of the S-100 PCBs and have *NOT* received an
email confirming I've shipped your boards or the boards themselves PLEASE
CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!

There has been an instance of a PayPal email either not arriving or getting
lost.  I don't know if this is a "one time" deal or part of a larger
problem.  Maybe its related to the general confusion and nuttiness happening
in the US over the last few days.  Whatever the problem is I need to know
right away.

If you've paid for a PCB, it will be shipped or you'll get a refund.  No
exceptions!  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch