Re: ZFDC Controller under control of the PC-BIOS??

Yesterday i build the Prop I/O board to exchange my CompuPro Interfacer1 board.
The Prop I/O works at once, but the problem with the ZFDC controller is the same.
I used the newest firmware for the ZFDC controller i get from the website.
But i have no possibility at the moment to compile a defined new one.
I use the TASM cross assembler for the 8080 and Z80 code.
To use TASM with the given source code, there are a lot of syntax changes to do.
I am going the next days to fit the source for TASM.
Frank