Re: [N8VEM-S100:6743] Re: CCS 2810 CPU Rom

Wow! Speaking of Cromemco Bytesaver....

So I'm pretty excited to have this spare CPU with a ROM monitor. I set it up to run in a front panel Imsai with an vector graphics 8k ram board. Got that going so I have the ROM and the front panel for debugging. And funny you should mention it but this afternoon after getting that ROM burnt and the CCS cpu up on the Imsai I dug around and found a Cromemco 8k Bytesaver successfully addressing it and reading a 2708 from it.

Do you have some .asm or .hex that might be a good starting point for me to see if I can burn Eproms in the ByteSaver?

c ya...  - jeffa