CCS 2810 CPU Rom

I recently obtained a CCS (California Computer Systems) 2810 CPU from eBay. It appears unbranded, it was part of an alarm system. It's missing the monitor ROM. I have a functional CCS 2810 CPU board with a ROM. I'd like to copy the ROM safely. You can see that the ROM is designated U8, it's also marked as 2716. I have a GQ-4X burner. Would any of the 2716 settings on my burner be safe as long as I read only?

I'm curious about the ROM. How might it have been manufactured / procured / programmed? There wouldn't have been a custom die for the ROM with the monitor programming right? It must be a generic part that is perhaps one time only burnt with the code? The part numbers look like a CCS numbers 'CCS-1980'. I didn't find anything relevant looking up 4280? I wonder how many of these boards were produced?

I looked around a bit for an archive of the ROM. Anyone know where it might be archived?