Re: [N8VEM-S100:646] Re: updated S-100 waiting list

My opinion, I could afford to pay more. That being said, I'd just order 2 boards instead of one. That keeps the price low for those who are on a tighter budget. There are some boards that I would only want one of, but having multiples of other ones would be desirable.

Andrew,
     I'd be glad to take 2 of ZFDC and 2 z80 CPU boards.
Kipp

Sent from my iPad