From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 6:59 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:645] Re: updated S-100 waiting list

Hi Kipp!  Thanks!  Normally the minimum economic amount for a PCB order or
reorder is 20 boards.

With that many "firm" I can order boards and not quite break even.

However normally once boards are available other builders jump in late and
get some of the remainders.

Also I can extend the group buy of boards on eBay although I dislike that
option.

My plan for PCB reorders is to start with the S-100 backplane and S-100 Z80
CPU boards.

Then work down the list in the order of quantity.  The process is rather ad
hoc though.

get these