Re: [N8VEM-S100:5652] Re: ZFDC TIL31 DISP9 code meanings

Ok, that's good. I looked at it quickly and I saw the console at the top but I haven't hunted to see what's buried further down in the code.

It's probably worth making them CP/M-independent since you don't always know what order someone is going to build boards or populate a system. Let me see what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone