Re: [N8VEM-S100:5648] Re: ZFDC TIL31 DISP9 code meanings

Thanks Thomas. I will try your configuration this evening.

Is there a version of the ZFDCDIAG program that doesn't require CP/M? I guess worst case I can put it in my IMSAI but I prefer testing on my test bed rather than a live system.

Sent from my iPhone