S-100 Bus Extender PCB pre-orders

Hi!  There have been several requests for another round of the S-100 Bus
Extender PCBs.  Since these are essential tools for any S-100 builder I
think we should get some more.  We need 20 PCB pre-orders so I can make a
manufacturing order.

The S-100 Bus Extender board is ready for ?production?.  If you would like
to get one or more of these very useful boards please do the new usual
pre-order.  I will set aside your board so you get them as soon as they
arrive.

Here is a link to S100computers.com website with information on the updated
S-100 Bus Extender board:

http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Extender%20Board/Extender%2
0Board.htm

The PCBs will be $20 each as per the usual arrangement.  Shipping in the US
is $3 for a single PCB and $2 for each additional PCB.  Shipping
internationally is $10 for a single PCB and $3 for each additional PCB.
This is for the bare basics USPS first class postage with no tracking or
insurance.  The builder assumes all risk of delivery as per usual
arrangement.

Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM with the subject ?S-100 Bus
Extender? and I will reserve your board(s).

PS,  We are still doing another order for S-100 Buffered Prototyping board
bus and have 6 boards in the queue.  If you would like one or more S-100
Buffered Prototyping boards please let me know.  The pre-order arrangements
are identical to the others but please send them in a separate email so I
can keep things straight on this end.