Re: S-100 Bus Extender PCB pre-orders

Please reserve one S-100 Bus Extender Board for me and please add my name to seek purchase four pieces of S-100 Buffered Prototyping boards when it will ready for pre-order.

I wonder will anyone may interesting to order S-100 Bus Terminator Board? Because I have Cromemco Blitz 8-slot motherboard and Salota 18-slot motherboard as they need bus terminator boards to reduce noise problem.