S-100 Bus Extender PCB pre-orders

Hi!  We are at 15 of the necessary 20 boards for an order of S-100 bus
extender PCBs.  Please send me your pre-orders and once we get to 20 boards
I will make the manufacturing order for the group.

I would like to get this going for the builders so if you are considering an
S-100 bus extender or even want to stash one away for future use.  These are
very useful boards and sometimes they just get stuck in a project and stay
there for extended periods of time.  It is handy to have more than one at
least in my experience.

Here is a link to S100computers.com website with information on the updated
S-100 Bus Extender board:

http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Extender%20Board/Extender%2
0Board.htm

The PCBs will be $20 each as per the usual arrangement.  Shipping in the US
is $3 for a single PCB and $2 for each additional PCB.  Shipping
internationally is $10 for a single PCB and $3 for each additional PCB.
This is for the bare basics USPS first class postage with no tracking or
insurance.  The builder assumes all risk of delivery as per usual
arrangement.

Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM with the subject ?S-100 Bus
Extender? and I will reserve your board(s).

PS,  We are still doing another order for S-100 Buffered Prototyping board
bus and have 6 boards in the queue.  If you would like one or more S-100
Buffered Prototyping boards please let me know.  The pre-order arrangements
are identical to the others but please send them in a separate email with
subject "S-100 buffered prototyping board" so I can keep things straight on
this end.  This seems to have stalled out so I am considering issuing
refunds and waiting until there is more builder demand.  At the moment we
have 7 pre-orders and need another 13 to get to 20 board pre-orders.  Thanks
and have a nice day!