Re: [N8VEM-S100:6974] Re: Altair Cyclops Info Wanted

Gary,
Wow you're a google whiz! Thanks a LOT for this information!!
John

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 11:48 PM, Gary Kaufman <geka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, I don't have any.

In looking on Google, I turned up this article about using DRAM as a low-resolution camera.

https://www.cs.uaf.edu/2007/fall/cs441/support/dram_sensor_1984_whitehead.pdf

It mentions the MK4006!

Good luck,

- Gary