Re: [N8VEM-S100:4308] Re: lessons learned building an SMB board set

Hello John,
yes, i get the FFs when i single step in between the addresses of the monitor eprom.
But this is on the Jade Big Z board and the DI latches on the CPU board are disabled for the EPROM address and i can't get data from there on the SMB display.
Of course i get a display of the real data when i single stepping addresses in RAM or data from/to I/O addresses.

This (my) mistake in reasoning happens, when i want to get all up in hurry with the thought everywhere.

Frank