S-100 buffered prototyping board PCBs are here

Hi!  Good news!  The S-100 buffered prototyping board PCBs have arrived!  Here is your chance to build your own S-100 board project!

Here is more information on the S-100 buffered prototyping board.  These boards have been respun and contain some minor improvements from previous versions.

http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Prototype%20Board/Prototype%20Board.htm

The PCBs will be $20 each as per the usual arrangement.  Shipping in the US is $3 for a single PCB and $2 for each additional PCB.  Shipping internationally is $12.75 for a single PCB and $3 for each additional PCB.  This is for the bare basics USPS first class postage with no tracking or insurance.  The builder assumes all risk of delivery as per usual arrangement.

My preference is to sell these PCBs to vintage computer/home brew computer/classic computer hobbyists first but if there are any remaining boards I will put them on eBay.

Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM with the subject “S-100 buffered prototyping board” and I will send your board(s).  There are several PCBs left.