From: rickb...@yahoo.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2689] Mini buffered Prototyping board - Need Orders
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 17:46:48 -0800

Hi,

I’ll take 2 Mini buffered Proto boards.

Rick Bromagem

From: Crusty OMO
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 9:51 AM
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:2687] Mini buffered Prototyping board - Need Orders

I need a few more boards ordered before I can do this run, I'm hoping to submit this run by next friday.

The order list I have thus far is:
Fabio Battaglia        3 Boards
Paul Birkel               8 Boards
Todd Goodman        3 Boards
Matt Turner             2 Boards

Please post your request here or email directly at Crus...@hotmail.com

Regards,
Josh Bensadon

Final design features:
-Optimized for maximum PTH's.
-74LS245 buffer chip direction preconfigured for expansion board (ie not CPU board).
-traces are easily cut to reconfigure for a CPU board.
-Optional 7812 and 7905/7912 regulators, traces are there, but surrounded by PTH's so this space may be reclaimed.
-5V Power LED along top.
-5V and GND feeds for 10 rows from the right side of board.
-Silkscreen and coper layers label the S-100 pins and functions.
-Power traces have "fusible" links to protect against shorts that may burn the trace (and damage the S-100 gold plated fingers)
-Grid of 10x10 squares are labeled (not shown below) A to J along top and 1-5 along side.