Cromemco CS-100

I just noticed a Cromemco CS-100 chassis only (I believe) on eBay.  I've been looking for a smallish S-100 chassis to put boards from this group in, and that seems reasonable.  Is there anything specific to that being an IEEE-696 machine, rather than traditional S100, that would cause an issue?

It's actually too bad that the CPU, memory, and other boards have been removed, as it's an early 68000 System V UNIX box, and I love those machines.

- Alex