RE: [N8VEM-S100:1695] 68K Parts List -- 2N3904 TO92-INVERT

Guys I did not “do individual” transistors much in the past so I’m not sure of the differenced discussed below.   FWIW, the Reset/POC pulse circuit below  has been use on many of our boards and on many of the older S-100 boards in the past.  The actual transistor in the past seems to vary, but the circuit is the same.

Looking back the one we use originated from the original Intersystems Z80-II S100 CPU board.

See the manual here:-

http://www.s100computers.com/Hardware%20Folder/Intersystems/Series%20II%20Z80%20CPU/Intersystems%20Z80-II.htm

John

John Monahan Ph.D