RE: updated S-100 IDE board notes - LBA description and CF etc....

Dave & Dave, I have updated the S100Computers web site to include links to the updates you both did for the “no holes” CF card images of CPM3.

It’s at:-

http://s100computers.com/Software%20Folder/CPM3%20BIOS%20Installation/CPM3%20HDISK%20BIOS%20Software.htm#CPM-IMAGE

If you see any errors etc. please let me know.

Thanks for all the work on that one. I’m sure it will be of great help to beginners in the future.

John