Re: [N8VEM-S100:3127] V2 S100 Boards for manufacturing

* John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org> [140420 13:47]:
> Guys the boards below Andrew has uploaded are the results of 100's of hours
> of work, modifications, numerous prototypes and expense on the part of
> Andrew, I and others.   I'm hoping they will be the final additions/versions
> of these boards and will be fun for all of us to work with for a very long
> time to come.

I can't express my thanks enough to you and Andrew!

> The one remaining hurdle we have is getting the boards fabricated.  There
> are trails and trails of e-mails going back and forth over the past few
> weeks of who wants what etc.  Since well over 100 boards in all, are
> involved we should make sure we don't drop the ball.
>

> Who is the "point person" for:-
>
> V2 SMB board

I believe I am.  I'm not at home and can't check for sure at the moment.
I'll try to post my lists tonight and plan to order ASAP.

> V2 80286 board
>
> V2 MSDOS Support board
>
> 16MB Static RAM board

I'm handling this purchase as well.  I'm working on panelizing the
mezzanine boards right now.

I'll order extras of any boards I order so that we have some on hand for
new users or if people change their mind.

> V2a Z80 CPU board
>
> 6502 master/slave board
>
> Dual IDE board
>

> Could you please let us and me directly (monahan-AT-vitasoft.org)  know. ,
>
> Could you please post your current working list and describe how/when you
> want payments made.
>
> Very important do you know how to process the order for board fabrication.

I've ordered a number of Sergey's ISA boards with lots of help from
Sergey.  If there's other details you (or anyone else) want to pass
along then I'm all ears.

Todd