Re: S-100 existing board pre-order requests

On Friday, December 6, 2013 10:15:40 AM UTC-6, David Fry wrote:
I would like to put in a request for the "S-100 Propeller Driven Console I/O Board" as I have yet no keyboard/monitor connectivity for my S-100 system.

Technically this would be a pre-pre-pre order not a pre-order but either way, I'll buy my usual two of a console I/O PCB

Also I'll buy two master/slave Z80 reorder as recently tangentially mentioned in an email.

Merely advise when to send the money and how much etc etc.