The N8 PCBs are here!

[please forgive this off-topic post but in case there are S-100 builders who want to participate in the N8 project]

Yay!  The N8 PCBs have arrived!  Woo Hoo!

First, a huge “THANK YOU” to everyone who has worked for MONTHS with a lot of hard effort on the previous two prototypes for the N8 project!  Here is to hoping this board is successful and a lot of fun for everybody!  It is a long list of builders and truly a group effort.

If you would like an N8 PCB please send a PayPal for $20 plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere (note it is a larger PCB than typical ECB boards) to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will ship your boards right away.

Please consider Dan’s N8 enclosure project as well!  The N8 looks incredibly wonderful in its translucent case!  It is very nice!

I am very excited!  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS more information here

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/54039670/N8%20announcement