RE: [N8VEM-S100:87] Mirror for www.s100computers.com

Thanks Douglas, the thing has grown quite a bit since there are now many .pdf manuals.

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Douglas Goodall
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:47 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:87] Mirror for www.s100computers.com

Hi Andrew,

I am already mirroring the site as we speak. My server has a spare terabyte of space

and is co-located at an ISP in California. The mirror  is at:

Regards,

Douglas

On Feb 26, 2011, at 8:03 AM, Andrew Lynch wrote:

Hi Douglas!  Thanks!  Since you are already mirroring important websites like Gaby’s would you also mirror John’s website www.s100computers.com on your server?

S100computers.com is probably the most complete S-100 site on the internet and certainly worth the space!

I’ve also really enjoyed using Howard Harte’s website as it is very good as well.  http://www.hartetechnologies.com/manuals/

There are many others as well and it is a good idea to keep as many redundant backups of irreplaceable data archives as possible.

I appreciate what you are doing to help preserve the vintage computer community!