From: John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org>
Date: Monday, January 19, 2015 at 1:19 PM
To: S100-Post <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6053] I can boot MSDOS but not CPM3

Rich, don’t want to sound flippant, but the problem could be a whole range of things.   In order to be of some help, need more information. You need to modify the Bios/Loader and drop bread crumbs along the way (I output a single character on the screen at each step)  to determine where the problem is.

John