Re: [N8VEM-S100:6970] Fw: N8VEM

Hi Tim,

Different people have those boards.  Please see:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

for details.  If it requires you to create a login and you don't want to
(though I'd encourage you to do so since there's lots of good
information there) then others with boards on your list will likely
contact you.  If not, let me know in private email and I'll give you
their contact information.

I have the 6502 board available.  Please contact me via private email
for details.

Thanks!

Todd

* 'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com> [150506 07:43]: