Re: [N8VEM-S100:6665] SD Systems Prom-100 S-100 EPROM burner card software assemble

Hi Jeff,

>>  I'm attempting to test and use an SD Systems Prom-100 S-100 EPROM burner card.

I can't help you with your MAC problem (I don't think I can, anyway), but I have a PROM-100 card, and I've used it (a looooong time ago) to program 2708s and 2716s.  I have copies of the SD code to drive the thing.  I believe that it is in several different forms, for 08s, 16s, and 32s.  I have assembled it (with MAC, I think), but it was a loooooong time ago.  I have the source files, and the executable code.  Will that help?  I can send you whatever you need, but I don't know which of the versions you are interested in.

Let me know.

Roger