Re: [N8VEM-S100:6665] SD Systems Prom-100 S-100 EPROM burner card software assemble

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 9:51:52 AM UTC-7, norw...@aol.com wrote:
Hi Jeff,

>>  I'm attempting to test and use an SD Systems Prom-100 S-100 EPROM burner card.

[...] Will that help?  I can send you whatever you need, but I don't know which of the versions you are interested in.

Let me know.

That would be great! I can't seem to decode your email address. Would you shoot me an email, we can take the logistics offline. jeffa AT rodaw DOT com

Thanks!