Re: [N8VEM-S100:4474] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Hi Curt,

I only have the boards that people have paid Ant for.

If Ant wants to release his board files I am willing to do a run of them
to have to ship from the US.  Obviously that's up to him though.

Thanks,

Todd

* curt mayer <cu...@zen-room.org> [140705 17:42]: