Re: Looking for ADM-3A power transformer

Thanks for the input.  I know these transformers are hard to find, but I have had two leads on them; neither one has panned out. I don't want to use a new switching supply because it won't fit in the case, and I am trying to keep the terminal as original as possible. It is in excellent shape, has a new CRT, and works well with the 220-110V adapter external transformer. I'm sure someone has one of these lying around, not working, just aching to get in my hands! Can you tell I'm an optimist?
JohnP