Looking for ADM-3A power transformer

Your best bet to use switching power supplies and adjust to match voltages. To seek a replacement transformer is very difficult nowadays. Sometimes primary transformer may have dual voltage as much as like Heathkit where you can adjust either 120 or 240 volts. Some people add step up transformer from 120 volts to 240 volts available from eBay.

I refused to buy ADM-3A terminal because of difficult to find replacement parts. I bought Heathkit H19 terminal and it works excellent as purchased through eBay.  The reasons to use Heathkit because part replacement is easier and it well documentation.

Perhap you may ask transformer companies and see if they can rewind to create new one. Good luck