Re: 6502 board resistor networks

I was just suggesting typical values of pull-ups  - I would generally
use 1K for faster rise times but have seen 4.7K used when that is not
an issue.  What I was trying to point out is that specifying 1.3 K
resistor networks is just going to raise questions by inexperienced
builders as I have found no place to source such networks and new
builders are not going to find them.  I think we should have some
general guidelines that we use common readily available components (I
understand there are special cases where that is not possible).