Re: [N8VEM-S100:659] Re: 6502 board resistor networks

Guys,

Generally at the kind of bus speeds we're dealing with here, there is a
fair bit of leeway regarding slew rate (rise and fall times). I just
wanted to point out that the strength of pull-up resistors has an effect
on the slew rate of the signal being pulled up. Thus a signal with a 1K
resistor will rise faster than the same signal with a 4.7K resistor.

So there are trade offs, like everything else, just thought I'd point
that out.

--Mike