Next board?

Hi Andrew and everyone else,

I was just wondering what the next board to be made available for pre-order will be. I received my Z-80 V2 board early last week, and now I am starting to populate it with components.  I am really getting into this project as well as Sergey's Xi 88 machine.

One thing that I am really curious about, and that is a front panel display. I think that it would be really cool to have the IMSAI type array of switches and lights.

As far as Pay-Pal issues, I would be willing to wire transfer money for boards via Western Union or Money Gram.

Best,

Joe