Free S100 system/boards available

I received the following e-mail (see below). Anybody interested, please contact him directly.
John

I am 86 y.o. and its time to empty my toy house. I have lots of S-100 stuff, 8" drives, CFropmemco software, lots of manuals and books about S-100 and CP/M, etc. Its all free, I just want it to go to someone who will use it and not throw it into a trash heap.

My name is Tom Prouty, K6HJH, 20 Rollingwood Dr., Jackson, CA 95642. Phone 209-257-1066.

tom9...@gmail.com

Please pass the word.

Tnx