[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM-S100:945] S-100 4MB SRAM and S-100 backplane PCBs have arrived!
- To: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:945] S-100 4MB SRAM and S-100 backplane PCBs have arrived!
- From: "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:39:48 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of LYN...@yahoo.com designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=LYN...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) head...@yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1342294815; bh=7Y0hNYoJtKKRj6KFWfEJ+UWcKHmpO03CQ2p5dEdFUfo=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=PmsRV4UWvaNDpAyQpPQurLnB+yUFSw+wHVKMwY8bV01VaMR7hw9V9TRVopoXfEi/9sz6z1UK9HW02napNAb1ubtgwd7yxxWELtbBJwZeGHcS0n91NPPYXZQ81x+qtbPpdAmKax8TOUd5eDk18fz/ACdIBpu6K7EMgXV+juDy0QE=
- In-reply-to: <50010ED4.email@example.com>
- References: <011201cd6038$d92b96c0$8b82c440$@YAHOO.COM> <50010ED4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQI+VE2CJpwyvsFG8p6/6Z1vv297tQGDSy1LljsEJ2A=
Hi Benno! Thanks! I will set aside two S-100 backplane PCBs with your name
Thanks letting me know early! Have a nice vacation!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem-
> s1...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Benno Stabernack
> Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 2:17 AM
> To: LYN...@YAHOO.COM; n8vem...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:945] S-100 4MB SRAM and S-100 backplane PCBs
> have arrived!
> Dear Andrew,
> I'd like to order two s-100 backplane boards, but due to the fact that
> I'm currently on vacation I'm not able to send you the money before the
> 26th of july- Would it be possible for you the allocate two backplane
> for me ?
> I will send you the money immediately when I'm back home.
> best regards
> Benno Stabernack / Berlin / Germany
> On 07/12/2012 04:15 PM, Andrew Lynch wrote:
> > Hi! Good news! The S-100 4MB SRAM board and S-100 backplane board
> > have arrived! It was one massive box of S-100 PCBs! Woo Hoo!
> > There should be enough for everyone. The PCBs are $20 each plus $3
> > shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere. Please send a PayPal to
> > LYN...@YAHOO.COM <mailto:LYN...@YAHOO.COM> and I will send
> > boards right away!
> > With some luck these PCBs will clear out quickly and then we can
> > distribute the S-100 8088 CPU boards which should be here in a few days.
> > Then we can reorder the S-100 System Monitor Board and S-100 Bus
> > Extender PCBs. Somewhere mixed in there we will also introduce the
> > S-100 LAVA and S-100 68K CPU board PCBs.
> > It should be an exciting summer for S-100 hobbyists! w00t! An enormous
> > ?THANK YOU? to everyone who has participated especially to John
> > Monahan for his unending patience and sponsorship!
> > Thanks and have a nice day!
> > Andrew Lynch
> best regards / viele Grüße
> Benno Stabernack
> visit us at
> Siggraph 2012 / Los Angeles, USA / August 05 - 09, 2012
> IFA 2012 / Berlin, Germany / August 31 - September 05, 2012
> IBC 2012 / Amsterdam RAI, NL / September 07 - 11, 2012