RE: [N8VEM-S100:525] updated S-100 waiting list

Hi Kipp!  Thanks!  The S-100 MS-DOS Support board is a basically the guts of a PC/AT without the CPU or RAM.  This board will allow for a highly compatible PC/AT S-100 system to allow the use of MS-DOS, CP/M-86, and FreeDOS in a highly compatible fashion.  Maybe John will comment further on this project and shed some light on his efforts.

The S-100 Super VGA is a GD5420 implementation on the S-100 bus.  It is highly experimental and in development right now.

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kipp Yeakel
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 7:47 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:525] updated S-100 waiting list

Andrew,

     You can put me in for whatever msdos support is, and super VGA.

Thanks,

Kipp

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 12, 2011, at 7:42 PM, "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:

Hi!  Thanks!  I’ve updated the S-100 waiting list on the wiki.

Please review and send me any changes and/or corrections.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/44072238/N8VEM%20Waiting%20List.pdf

If you would like to be removed from the list please let me know so I can accurately plan for future board orders.