Re: [N8VEM-S100:96] RE: Bringing up CPM3 for the first time.

About a year and a half ago, I started collecting some vintage equipment and restoring it.
I remembered how much I enjoyed the early days, and the excitement of having our hands
in the machine and dreaming of what could be done. I felt happy but very alone.

Then I stumbled across the s100computers.com and the N8VEM sites and forums. Very
quickly I discovered there is a vibrant community still enjoying that feeling of building our
machines with our hands, and learning about how things really work at the chip level.

I am very happy these days to be part of this community, and I am just meeting people
for the first time, and learning what is going on. Andrew and John are both near or at
the center of this activity, and I am in awe of the creativity  and generosity of people
participating in this community. Catalyst is the perfect word, and there is so much
to learn. Because of their work, and the work of others I am just meeting, there is life
breathed back into the S-100 buss, and the ECB is fun too.

From what I have seen, I feel happy and assured that there is much more to come,
boards to build, knowledge to share, and systems to enjoy.

My sincere thanks to everyone participating and my promise to contribute what I can
to help people learn and enjoy this vintage experience.

Douglas Goodall