RE: [N8VEM-S100:92] RE: Bringing up CPM3 for the first time.

Thanks for comments Andrew. However I have to say it is you that deserve all the credit for this community. You are the real catalyst who ties everything together.

Thanks so much for it all.  I know many out there do and will appreciate it now and in the future.

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 7:31 AM
To: mon...@vitasoft.org; n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:92] RE: Bringing up CPM3 for the first time.

Thanks John!  This is fantastic!

The S-100 ZFDC is finishing up its trace routing soon and the updated S-100 IDE board is basically ready to go once it has its final check out.

This is a wonderful instruction set for the hobbyist community to bring up CP/M on their homebrew computer or restored vintage computer!

Excellent work!  I appreciate your continued support and hard work!