Re: [N8VEM-S100:5975] Port List?

I'd be interested in a pointer to "SURVEY", please.  Google-fu not working well enough this AM :-<.

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 8:05 PM, norwestrzh via N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>> I seem to recall a listing of which ports are assigned/used by which boards,
>> but can't seem to find it in the Wiki?

Gary --

Many (most?) are switch selectable.  Maybe a better approach would be to get your hands on a little
piece of code called "SURVEY" that, when you run it, will show you what ports are being used on
your system?  I can e-mail a copy to you, if you can't find it.

Roger