Vector backplane??

A friend has a Vector 11 slot S-100 backplane that he'd like to sell.  It is a "kit" with 4 S-100 connectors and some of the tantalum capacitors required to build it.  Apparently, the parts to populate the active termination aren't included.  I think that it is the Vector 8803(?) backplane that was quite popular "back when".  I have several of them, and they worked quite well.  To be clear, it is a bare board with some of the parts to build it up.  He wants $60 for the whole thing.  I'd rather not post his e-mail on here (afraid of spammers), but if you'll post a reply I can send you his e-mail addr. to contact him directly.