RE: [N8VEM-S100:253] An interesting implementation of MC68000 demand paging...

Hi!  The next version of the S-100 68K CPU board is going to come out soon.
My plan is to order some prototype boards in the near future and probably
this upcoming weekend.

There is a lot of activity lately and I have to space out my prototyping and
PCB buying due to cost.  However the next S-100 68K CPU board is probably
going to be here in less than three weeks.

So far, I am thinking Pontus and Mike are on the build and test team for
sure.