Re: [N8VEM-S100:242] Bootstrapping Lunux on the S100/68K...

Mike,
It sounds like you are on the right track, start simple and build from a working solution.

I'm not sure about the memory though. Why not have a simple boot loader and use one of Andrews IDE cards and load the kernel from a flash card at startup?

If you're going for a flash solution, Andrew's EPROM/SRAM card should be able to hold 4pcs 4Mbit flash devices. If not directly, it should only require minor mods.

/Pontus