Re: Interest in an S100 backplane order?

On Friday, December 27, 2013 2:51:40 PM UTC+1, Fabio Battaglia wrote:
> As the S100 backplane is out of stock, Andrew told me to check this group for interest in a re-order. The threshold for production is ~20.
> I'd get one, or even two, so I can start building my own Z80 (or 286, I'll probably fetch both boards) based S100 computer! Anyone else is interested?

Just got contacted via-mail by Todd Goodman (who is currently not able to post to the group), who is interested in getting "probably" 3 backplanes.
Just writing it here to keep note, as he's trying to contact Andrew to signal his interest and get access to the group...