Re: [N8VEM-S100:2112] Interest in an S100 backplane order?

> If you can't generate enough takers for a S-100 backplane order, I have something that might interest you.  It is a 17-slot S-100 backplane PCB (unpopulated) with active termination.  It measures about 16.5" x 10".

Thanks Roger!
I am interested! But I live in Italy: I'm willing to pay the difference to get the board shipped here (if it doesn't turn out to be too expensive!).
I want to say that I have loads of ECB boards to build, so I'm not in a big hurry: if the shipment is slow that's not a problem at all, so usual airmail is completely fine.

P.S. I remain interested in at least a N8VEM backplane board.