Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:03:10 -0700
From: jpars...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6874] Altair Cyclops Info Wanted

Josh,
An article somewhere told me the chip was an Intel 1001...but that is a 256 bit chip.  My guess is that it is a static ram such as the 2102. Or do you think this was a dynamic chip?  I found old Intel spec sheets here: http://www.intel-vintage.info/intelmemory.htm#710695270. I don't know what "with separate I/O" on the 2102 means, though. The 2102 pinout seems to match the Popular Electronics schematic. But I am not an EE, so I'm only guessing. Any thoughts on this?