RE: [N8VEM-S100:1412] S-100 Bus Terminator

Hi Rick!  I don't think there is a single bus terminator on/off option
jumper.  The bus termination is in the loop with the parallel bus pretty
much no matter what AFAIK.

It is part of my concern about combining the bus terminator with the bus
extender is that is makes both circuits a lot more complicated.  It would
also cause problems using the new combined bus terminator/bus extender on
S-100 backplanes with pre-existing bus termination.

The philosophy so far has been one function per board and for the most part
it has served us well.  Combining multiple functions in to a single board
really drives complexity and has to be handled carefully.

The bus extender has extra non-IEEE-696 tabs or ears that stick up to
support the board under test.  It is kind of a weirdly shaped board with the
implicit intent that a builder would only use it with the cover off.